Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bullhead City, Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (KIFP)
Lat: 35.1575°N Lon: 114.55944°W Elev: 696ft.
15 Miles SW Bullhead City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 23 to 25 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE