Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chattanooga, Lovell Field (KCHA)
Lat: 35.04 Lon: -85.2 Elev: 689ft.
East Ridge TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE