Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233°N Lon: 120.084989°W Elev: 3770ft.
20 Miles ENE Santa Maria CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE