Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity20% Wind SpeedSSW 8 G 12 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233°N Lon: 120.084989°W Elev: 3770ft.
20 Miles ENE Santa Maria CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming south southeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday Night Showers. Low around 46. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Breezy. Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Breezy. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy.