Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028 Lon: -111.67222 Elev: 7011ft.
11 Miles ENE Munds Park AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 17. Calm wind. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light west southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind 9 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE