Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity30% Wind SpeedN 10 G 18 mph Barometer30.21 in (1023.4 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Greenville, Greenville Downtown Airport (KGMU)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 82.35°W Elev: 1047ft.
3 Miles SSE Tigerville SC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light west southwest wind. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain, mainly before 2am. Low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.