Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1026.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Monroe Airport (KEQY)
Lat: 35.02 Lon: -80.62 Elev: 679ft.
4 Miles SE Pineville NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 45. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mecklenburg County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE