Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
Albuquerque Intl Airport NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Areas of blowing dust after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph becoming east 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE