Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
Albuquerque Intl Airport NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Light northwest wind increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE