Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Memphis International Airport (KMEM)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 89.98°W Elev: 282ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 59. Windy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shelby County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE