Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
New Bern, Craven County Regional Airport (KEWN)
Lat: 35.09 Lon: -77.05 Elev: 16ft.
James City NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 63. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 52. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Craven County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE