Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
14 Miles SSE Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE