Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028°N Lon: 111.67222°W Elev: 7011ft.
10 Miles ESE Kachina Village AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 14 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE