Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
23 Miles SW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE