Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
23 Miles SW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE