Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639 Lon: -117.69000 Elev: 2283ft.
45 Miles WNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind around 7 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE