Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233°N Lon: 120.084989°W Elev: 3770ft.
13 Miles ENE Nipomo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE