Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233 Lon: -120.084989 Elev: 3770ft.
13 Miles ENE Nipomo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 68. East wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE