Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.62 in (1037.3 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Little Rock, Adams Field (KLIT)
Lat: 34.73 Lon: -92.23 Elev: 276ft.
4 Miles ENE New Dixie AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 28. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 10am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Occasional rain, mainly before 2am. Low around 33. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Perry County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE