Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 13 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233 Lon: -120.084989 Elev: 3770ft.
22 Miles ENE Santa Maria CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. East wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE