Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1012.1 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028°N Lon: 111.67222°W Elev: 7011ft.
9 Miles E Kachina Village AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind around 14 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a northeast wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northeast wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE