Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 17 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
4 Miles ENE Sandia NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southeast wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE