Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
19 Miles NNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 7 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE