Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
19 Miles NNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE