Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611 Lon: -120.63611 Elev: 207ft.
3 Miles SE Arroyo Grande CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE