Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 24 G 32 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bullhead City, Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (KIFP)
Lat: 35.15750 Lon: -114.55944 Elev: 696ft.
13 Miles ESE Bullhead City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE