Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 29 G 40 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
36 Miles WNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 16 to 21 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light east wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE