Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Williams/Clark Memorial Airport (KCMR)
Lat: 35.3054722 Lon: -112.1943889 Elev: 6680ft.
13 Miles SE Williams AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE