Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 31 G 40 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233°N Lon: 120.084989°W Elev: 3770ft.
22 Miles NW Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE