Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233 Lon: -120.084989 Elev: 3770ft.
22 Miles NW Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 25. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. High near 43. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE