Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
13 Miles SW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. East northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE