Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (KCLT)
Lat: 35.21°N Lon: 80.94°W Elev: 758ft.
4 Miles SSE Charlotte NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly between 4pm and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mecklenburg County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE