Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 10 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167°N Lon: 115.411306°W Elev: 5365ft.
9 Miles SSW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west southwest 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE