Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.43 in (1030.8 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75 Lon: -87.61 Elev: 540ft.
4 Miles WSW Collinwood TN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 9pm. Low around 35. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE