Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
North Valley NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE