Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
North Valley NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE