Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.45 in (1031.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Memphis International Airport (KMEM)
Lat: 35.04 Lon: -89.98 Elev: 282ft.
6 Miles ENE Memphis TN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 37. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shelby County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE