Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedN 16 G 25 mph Barometer30.15 in (1020.7 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Memphis International Airport (KMEM)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 89.98°W Elev: 282ft.
6 Miles ENE Memphis TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 10 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.