Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.096528°N Lon: 119.773222°W Elev: 2490ft.
17 Miles NNW Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE