Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
8NM SW San Luis Obispo CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- Tonight NNW wind 10 to 15 kt decreasing to 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 kt. Mostly clear. Mixed swell...W 6 ft at 13 seconds and SSW 1 ft at 17 seconds. Wind waves 4 ft subsiding to 1 ft.
- Thursday NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Mixed swell...W 6 ft at 14 seconds and SSW 1 ft at 17 seconds. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind 5 to 15 kt becoming ENE in the evening. Clear. Mixed swell...W 6 ft at 13 seconds and SSW 1 ft at 17 seconds. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Friday ENE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming W in the morning. Sunny. Mixed swell...W 5 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Mixed swell...W 4 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday ESE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming S in the morning. A slight chance of showers. Mixed swell...W 5 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night W wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NNW in the evening. Partly cloudy. Mixed swell...NW 4 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Sunday NW wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Mixed swell...NW 5 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Sunday Night NW wind 15 to 20 kt becoming N in the evening. Mostly clear. Mixed swell...NW 5 ft and SSW 1 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE