Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
11NM SSW San Luis Obispo CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. WNW swell 3 ft at 13 seconds. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. W swell 2 to 3 ft at 13 seconds. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thanksgiving Day Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NW 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. W swell 2 ft at 12 seconds. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. W swell 5 ft. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday NNE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NW in the morning. Sunny. W swell 6 ft. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night NNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Patchy fog after 10pm. W swell 5 ft. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog before 10am. W swell 5 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SSE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. W swell 4 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Sunday SSE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. W swell 3 ft. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE