Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 15 G 23 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028°N Lon: 111.67222°W Elev: 7011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE