Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233 Lon: -120.084989 Elev: 3770ft.
17 Miles NE Nipomo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE