Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233°N Lon: 120.084989°W Elev: 3770ft.
24 Miles ENE Nipomo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Windy, with an east wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE