Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.096389 Lon: -119.772778 Elev: 2490ft.
21 Miles NNW Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 19. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 17. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE