Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Tucumcari Municipal (KTCC)
Lat: 35.19 Lon: -103.6 Elev: 4051ft.
Tucumcari Municipal NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Quay County, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE