Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.57 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Thomas P Stafford Airport (KOJA)
Lat: 35.54 Lon: -98.67 Elev: 1605ft.
3 Miles SE Swan Lake OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly sunny early, then becoming cloudy, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -11. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight A chance of snow before midnight, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 14. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -1. South wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. South wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. North northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caddo County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE