Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Thomas P Stafford Airport (KOJA)
Lat: 35.54°N Lon: 98.67°W Elev: 1605ft.
3 Miles SE Swan Lake OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caddo County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE