Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Bullhead City, Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (KIFP)
Lat: 35.15750 Lon: -114.55944 Elev: 696ft.
2 Miles NNE Bullhead City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a south wind 6 to 16 mph increasing to 16 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph becoming west 7 to 12 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE