Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 9 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167 Lon: -115.411306 Elev: 5365ft.
23 Miles ESE Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE