Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Memphis International Airport (KMEM)
Lat: 35.04 Lon: -89.98 Elev: 282ft.
3 Miles E Bartlett TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 22. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shelby County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE