Calm, but cold conditions move into eastern, southern U.S. behind storm
The late-season winter storm that brought snow and ice to parts of the eastern and southern U.S. has moved offshore and in its wake high pressure and arctic air will settle in. Temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal on Friday across these regions. Meanwhile, light snow showers are possible across parts of the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes.
Read More... Humidity46% Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph Barometer30.46 in (1032.1 mb) Dewpoint17°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Gastonia Municipal Airport (KAKH)
Lat: 35.2°N Lon: 81.16°W Elev: 791ft.
4 Miles ESE Kings Mountain NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.