Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
21 Miles W Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE