Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
21 Miles W Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light northwest wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE