Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Norman / Max Westheimer (KOUN)
Lat: 35.25°N Lon: 97.47°W Elev: 1184ft.
6 Miles W Pink OK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light south southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. South wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cleveland County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE