Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Norman / Max Westheimer (KOUN)
Lat: 35.25 Lon: -97.47 Elev: 1184ft.
6 Miles W Pink OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cleveland County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE