Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639°N Lon: 117.69°W Elev: 2283ft.
38 Miles SSE China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 53. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 26 mph becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a northeast wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE