Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.096528 Lon: -119.773222 Elev: 2490ft.
24 Miles NNW Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 59. South wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE