Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
San Luis Harbor (OX1SL)
Lat: 35.16778 Lon: -120.75333 Elev: 20ft.
6 Miles SE Los Osos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE