Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233 Lon: -120.084989 Elev: 3770ft.
27 Miles NW Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE